- Summer softball is not required but highly recommended if a player wants more playing time. The softball team plays in Pilot Grove on Wednesday nights throughout the month of June.
- Summer weightroom is required a few days a week. Many players have seen great improvement. Take advantage of this opportunity.
- Uniforms, helmets, bats, face masks, sliders, and travel bags are provided. Players will need to buy their own gloves. If you are interested in a softball pullover, talk to Coach James.
- Regular season practices will begin in early August.
- Link to softball camps: http://campscui.active.com/orgs/MizzouSoftball