Fayette High School A+ Schools Program
1. Attend a designated A+ high school for three consecutive years prior to graduation.
2. Graduate from high school with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
3. Maintain at least a 95% attendance rate for 4 years of high school.
4. Perform 50 hours of unpaid, documented school-based tutoring or mentoring for other students undet the direct supervision of a district staff member.
5. Maintain a record of good citizenship and avoid the unlawful use of alcohol or durgs throughout the 4 years of high school.
6. Enter into a written aggrement with Fayette High School
7. Obtain a score of proficient or advanced on the Algebra I End of Course Exam
All graduates meeting the eligibility requirements will receive assistance with paid tuition and fees to attend any public community college, vocational or technical school in the State of Missouri for a period of two years or six semesters. Assistance is dependent on yearly appropriations of funds by the General Assembly.